A Brief History of Philosophy: 1. Socrates deletes his Account
„Socrates deletes his account.“ I find this exactly as funny as I should.
Hier das Original von The Dead Author:
A Brief History of Philosophy
1. Socrates deletes his account.
2. Plato posts screenshots of Socrates.
3. Aristotle unfollows Plato.
4. Aquinas retweets Jesus.
5. Descartes mutes Aquinas.
6. Locke mutes Descartes.
7. Kant unfollows Locke and Descartes.
8. Hegel subtweets Kant.
9. Schopenhauer blocks Hegel.
10. Marx likes Hegel.
11. Nietzsche gets hacked.
12. Heidegger DMs Arendt.
13. Adorno reports Heidegger.
14. Derrida gets verified.
15. Heidegger gets banned.
16. Wittgenstein only does instagram.
17. Confucius and Al-Ghazali are still waiting to get verified because of their avatars.